Translate

Friday, October 10, 2014

RUMPELSTILTSKIN



                                                                                                                                                                                    If I were Lisa,I would not make the third promise which was to give my first born-child to Rumpelstiltskin.There are three reasons why I do so.

The first reason is because I am a loving person.So,I would not give my first born-child to anybody.The baby is very special for me.

The second reason is because the baby is my flesh and blood.I will be sad if I give my child to Rumpelstiltskin because that is the only child I have.

Finally,I would not give my child to Rumpelstiltskin because the baby still young and the baby needs an adult to take care of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment