Translate

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Visit My Grandfather


Dear Zikri,
       
         I want to tell you about what I do during my holiday. During my holiday, I had to go to my grandparents house at Tumpat, Kelantan. I do lot of interesting things at my grandparents house.

         First, I go to my grandparents house by bus and arrived there early. As soon I arrived there, I met my old friends and we went fishing at the river early in the morning. Then, I go to my grandparents house. My grandparents house is a wooden house on stilts. I sleep in that house.

         In the morning, I had my breakfast that prepared by grandmother. I eat 'nasi lemak'. 'Nasi lemak' is a rice cooked in coconut milk and eaten with chilli paste called 'sambal'. It was very delicious.

          In the evening, I helped grandfather to swap the lawn and fed the hens.

          On the next day, my grandfather and I go to the orchard to collected some fruits. I collected mangoesteen while grandfather collect durian. Then, we sold the fruits at my grandfathers stall. We earned profit of RM600 and my grandfather give me RM150 as rewards.

           That was how I spent my holiday.I hope you reply this letter about what you spent on your holiday.'

                                                                                                                                Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                                        Hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment